Who are we ?
Safe and effective antimicrobials for all today and tomorrow.
AAAMR aims to establish it self as a privileged space for training, communication, exchanges, production and dissemination of knowledge and competencies between microbiologists in Africa and abroad in order to decrease the morbidity and mortality burdens of microbial infectionsin humans and animals.
- To promote contacts and exchanges between specialists in drug resistance in bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses affecting humans or animals in Africa or elsewhere;
- To develop programs on education, training and interdisciplinary research in the field of Chemoresistance in Bacteriology, Mycology, Parasitology and Virology in humans and animals.
- To contribute in elaboration and/orpromotion of strategies of control and prevention of antimicrobial resistance
- To contribute to the promotion of ethic in antimicrobial resistance research
- To reinforce collaborations between specialists of chemoresistance in bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses in humans and animals and specialists of other disciplinesSafe and effective antimicrobials for all today and tomorrow.